Buy T88355 Medium Duty Sawhorse Brackets from Task Tools

These portable sawhorse brackets can be used immediately after being removed from the box.

It is constructed of zinc-plated industrial-quality steel that is resistant to rust.

Build a sturdy sawhorse out of 5 pieces of 2-inch by 4-inch lumber with this simple project.

Extra support is provided by the inclusion of nail/screw holes.

The item is approximately 7 inches by 3 inches by 5 inches in dimensions.

Convert five pieces of 2-inch by 4-inch lumber into a sturdy sawhorse by following the instructions below. Task Tools’ rust-resistant zinc-plated industrial-quality steel brackets are lightweight and portable, allowing them to be transported wherever the job takes them. In addition to the fact that no miter cuts are required, nail and screw holes have been included to provide additional support.

I used these to create a frame for my hanging 1/2″ steel targets at a fraction of the cost of purchasing a pre-made frame elsewhere. Cutting 2 X 4s to the desired height and width allows you to customize the height and width to meet your needs. However, the metal bent slightly when I was collapsing the frame, which occurred as a result of the wood twisting under the weight of the steel plates. The lesson learned is to remove the plates first, and then disassemble. There are less expensive light duty versions available, but they may not be as durable.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *